There are certain items that are prohibited from entering the country, according to Philippine Law. Shipping Cart WILL NOT process any orders for these items. It is important for consumers to keep this mind in order to avoid any inconvenience.
If you can’t find your item here, there is a chance that it is classified as an Item with Special Handling, and may be shipped via Air. Make sure to view our list of Items with Special Handling first before sending the item/s to your Shipping Cart U.S. Address. If you’re still uncertain, chat with one of our agents from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily by clicking the chat bar. In case chat is unavailable, email [email protected] to request for verification on whether your item/s is classified as prohibited. Make sure to specify the item/s in question and include the product link of the said item/s. A Customer Care representative will be in touch soon after you've submitted this information.
Flammable & Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods or hazardous materials (corrosive, explosives, toxics, gasoline, motor oil, fluid or other substances)
- Crossbows, arrows, swords and knives
- Knives with blades exceeding 7 inches in length.
- Chemicals and fertilizers
- Illegal drugs and narcotics
- All prescription drugs whether accompanied by a prescription or not
- Poisonous products and infectious substances.
- Packages that are wet, leaking or that emit a strong odor of any kind
- Other liquids in pressurized containers
- Spare/extra rechargeable batteries and Powerbanks
- Hazardous materials, hazardous waste, including, but not limited to used or unused needles (Hypodermic and any other kind), syringes, or other medical wastes.
- Human or animal remains, corpses, organs, embryos, and body parts or cremated or disinterred human remains.
- Anything labeled as Flammable.
Animals & Plants
- Animals, such as birds, fish, reptiles, dead animals or animal that has been mounted.
- Plants, plant materials, seeds, including cut flowers.
- Animal products, human blood and urine samples
Guns, Ammunitions & Weapons
- Dynamite, gunpowder, ammunitions and other explosives, firearms and weapons of war, accessories, replicas and parts thereof
- All types of guns, including bullets and accessories, including Air Soft guns
- Tobacco products (raw or finished, cigarettes, vapes, and all accessories)
- Furs or carpets made of animal skin
- Any product made from animal hide or bone, including doggie treats and chew toys
Monetary, Bank Notes & Other Valuables
- Cash, credit card, ATM card, and passbook
- Articles of unusual value, such as priceless art, jewelry (including watches and costume jewelry), collectibles, and antiques.
- Cultural artifacts, pottery, and ceramic tableware
- Cash, checks, coins, stamps, negotiable stocks, bonds, bank drafts, cash letters, and other negotiable instruments equivalent to cash.
- Lottery tickets and gambling devices.
Automotive Parts & Accessories
- Used gasoline tanks (filled or empty) or any used gasoline-powered device or equipment with an integral fuel tank (full or empty).
- Used parts with traces of Motor oil
- Parts or accessories that measure over 24 x 18 x 9 inches
Perishable Items, Food, Medicine & Liquid Items
- Perishable goods that require refrigeration
- Alcohol or alcoholic beverages exceeding 2 bottles.
- Shipping Cart does not ship any item that meets the following conditions under any circumstances:
- Any side exceeds 48 inches
- Weight exceeds 75 pounds
- Any side exceeds 48 inches and weight exceeds 75 pounds
Items in Commercial Quantity (13 or more items)
Shipping Cart will only process a maximum of 12 pieces of the same item per transaction. Shipping Cart will not process items in commercial quantities. The Philippine Bureau of Customs (B.O.C.) defines commercial quantities as 13 pieces or more of the same item.
15 bags of different colors and brands are considered 15 pieces of the same kind of item (bags) and is therefore considered commercial quantity;
20 pairs of shoes of different sizes and brands, are considered 20 pieces of the same kind of item (shoes), and is therefore considered a commercial quantity.
- Counterfeit goods like, but not limited to fake branded bags, shoes, etc.
- Large appliances and home furniture
- Appliances, regardless of size, with compressors
- Sex toys and all related paraphernalia (pornographic material, anything that is obscene in nature)